Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Garden City/Hempstead is faster to any size disaster! No job is too big or too small for our friendly, licensed and insured property damage restoration team. Our staff works tirelessly to completely restore your property, handle your insurance company and restore your peace of mind. From the moment you speak to one of our friendly staff members, you can rest easy knowing that you are in good hands. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night. Your dedicated project manager will keep you updated every step of the way, ensuring all of your needs and expectations are not only met but exceeded. Don't trust any restoration company, trust the restoration experts at SERVPRO of Garden City/Hempstead.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (516) 620-4579
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Garden City / Hempstead arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.